The Harold Warp Pioneer Village Foundation
Pioneer Village is a publicly funded non-profit, self supporting educational foundation, open year round (except Christmas Day) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with extended summer hours from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pioneer Village is also one man’s dream come to life. The seed was planted when 20 year old Harold Warp left home in 1924, taking with him only a patent for a new kind of plastic and his determination. Since Mr. Warp founded Pioneer Village in 1953, over 6 million people have visited.
Our Active Programs
- Renovating the carousel
- See our progress here.
- Replacing roofs of several buildings
- Improving the campgrounds
- Painting projects large and small
- Weeding, replanting, and cleaning up flowerbeds (weather permitting)
- Dusting and cleaning exhibit buildings